The Caring Hearts Supply Drive for Homeless People is asking you to participate in collecting these much needed supplies from February 2 to March 1. Monetary donations are especially welcome. Please make checks payable to the “HealthEast Foundation Homeless Project” and place in collection plate.
All collected items will be distributed to the homeless through West Side Community Health’s Health Care for the Homeless and Continuum Care Center.
Only new, non-alcoholic, and non-aerosol items accepted.
- Hygiene (travel size preferred)
- Most needed: deodorant and lip balm
- Cough drops (including sugar-free)
- Disposable razors and shaving cream
- Sanitary pads and tampons
- Most needed: white cotton socks — crew length and single-use hot hand warmers
- Women’s and men’s insulated winter gloves and insulated hats
- Pocket tissues
- Hand sanitizer