The congregation council will be hosting the semi-annual meeting of the congregation on Sunday, June 28, 2020, beginning at 11am. In light of our continuing suspension of in-person gatherings, this meeting will be conducted via video and teleconference on the Zoom software platform. There is a video tutorial at the bottom of this page on how to join a Zoom meeting – you’ll be surprised at how easy it is!
- Scripture Reading and Opening Prayer
- (Establishment of Quorum)
- Acceptance of Minutes from the January 26, 2020 Semi-Annual meeting
- Old Business
- Generosity Committee Update – click here for more info
- New Business
- Approval of the Proposed 2020-21 Annual Budget – click here for more info
- Affordable Housing Team Update
- Other Business
- Closing Prayer
Note: This link will only be active starting at 10:50am on Sunday, June 28.
You can also connect to this meeting from your telephone. Dial: (312) 626-6799 (Chicago, US)
You will be prompted to enter the following Meeting ID# and Password:
Meeting ID: 864 6287 9798
Voting members that connect via telephone will be asked to identify themselves by the meeting moderator in order to establish attendance and quorum.
Watch this video if you’re not familiar with Zoom or how to join a meeting: