Here is a brief look at issues discussed and actions taken by Prince of Peace Congregation Council at its April 13 meeting.
- Finalized plans to hold a training and planning retreat on Sunday, May 2 from 11 to 4.
- Approved spending up to $3,000 to purchase outdoor worship equipment.
- Approved the appointment of Lea Thornton to replace Kristina Krepela as Lay Delegate to the 2021 Saint Paul Area Synod Assembly.
- Reviewed initial proposals from the Property Committee for maintenance and improvement project, and approved fund for:
- Up to $2,6590 to fill cracks in the parking lot.
- Up to $4,958 for a downspout water containment system at the northwest corner of the building.
- Up to $6,400 for electrical work in the narthex area
The Council also discussed the need for clear policies about procurement procedures, such as when a project or acquisition must be put up for competitive bidding.
- Reviewed the March 21st Special Meeting and results of the exit poll. The Council also discussed an independent study of the need for affordable housing in Roseville which was conducted by Dan Wagner. Click the ‘Download’ button below for a copy of the full report.
Michael Stetzler, Council President