January 12, 2022
As you are likely aware, the Covid landscape continues an unwelcome decline as case-positivity is now higher than it’s ever been in MN and our health care systems are operating at or beyond capacity. Roseville Schools have announced a shift to distance learning for two weeks, beginning Monday, Jan. 17. We also have staff needing to isolate because of household positivity. This is a tenuous situation, and we want to make sure our church continues in its commitment to modeling good behavior and being conservative in our practices to keep one another healthy.
Our ministry leaders, in consultation with the Smart Team, are making the following adjustments to our operations and safety protocols:
- The office will be closed to the public during the week and will be staffed remotely.
- Sunday Worship will still be available in-person but at 8:30am only. We encourage all to watch online as this service will be live-streamed and available for viewing any time after. There will be no 10:30am in-person worship.
- Sunday Forum offered exclusively on Zoom (beginning at 9:45am).
- Foundations & Youth programming will be online.
- PoP Kids Sunday School is paused until February.
- Music leadership limited to solos or small ensembles.
- The suspension of food and beverage service will continue.
- The semi-annual meeting scheduled for January 30 will be exclusively on Zoom, beginning at 9:45am. There will be no in-person setting.
We anticipate these changes to remain in effect through Sunday, January 30. Updates will be communicated via email and on our website.
Strict adherence to masking and some increased awareness around distancing and limiting exposure should minimize risks but certainly not eliminate them. We continue to place our hope and trust in God that we will navigate these on-going challenges, letting our love for our neighbors continue to guide our steps. May God keep us safe from any additional harm.