Sunday, June 26, following 10am worship
The congregation will gather this day to conduct its semi-annual meeting and tend to the following:
- Receive ministry updates from congregation leaders
- Adopt an Interim Budget for the 2022-23 fiscal year
- Approve a change to the by-laws, allowing for a different council structure
The meeting will take place in the air-conditioned comfort of our sanctuary. A live-stream of the meeting will be available on our YouTube Channel and recorded for later viewing. (Note: those connecting remotely will not be able to cast ballots nor be considered as a part of the quorum (per our current constitution).
- June 26, 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting Agenda
- January 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting Minutes
- Slate of Nominees from the January 2022 Semi-Annual Meeting
- Information on the Bylaw Amendments
- 2022-23 Proposed Interim Budget
Enjoy a summer celebration in the parking lot, following the meeting.
Shobi’s Table, a partner ministry of the St. Paul Area Synod, is bringing their food truck. Stick around after the meeting and enjoy a delicious lunch from this “pay-as-you-can” cafe. If the weather doesn’t allow for dining alfresco, we’ll just bring our lunches inside. Either way, plan to enjoy some great hospitality and fellowship as we celebrate another summer together.
The menu for Sunday is wrap sandwiches, salad, chips, and dessert. Donations for lunch (cash or card) will be taken directly through Shobi’s Table and help to support the continuing ministry of Shobi’s Table.