Where Are We Coming From?
Leading with Christian Love as we Communicate about Sexuality Set aside some time to reflect on your own sexuality education, consider inclusive Christian perspectives as they relate to sexuality, and craft an intention about your way of being and communicating with others about topics related to sexuality. Leave more comfortable and empowered to share your values in discussions regarding LGBTQ+ issues, sexism, consent, etc.
Karin Galloway Egge catalyzes transformation and grows connection and love through her workshops, coaching and writing. She is a Comprehensive Sexuality Educator, Parent Educator, Certified Professional Coach, and TARA Practitioner, with additional training in yoga, mindfulness, intuitive energy work, and Montessori education.
Book Resources that were shared at this Sunday Forum:
- How to They/Them by Stuart Getty
- Sex is a Funny Word by Cory Silverberg and Fiona Smyth
- You Know, Sex by Cory Silverberg and Fiona Smyth
- Consent. The New Rules of Sex Education by Jennifer Lang, MD
- Good Sexual Citizenship – How to Create a (Sexually) Safer World by Ellen Friedrichs
- The advocacy manual for Sexuality Education, Health and Justice – resources for communities of faith edited by Rev. Sarah Gibb Millspaugh