About Our Church
Located in the midst of Roseville’s beautiful Central Park since 1957
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
We are claimed, gathered, and sent to build the Church and love the World.
Our vision is for a vibrant community that seeks a transformational relationship with God, our neighbors, and one another, while responding authentically, creatively, and justly to the most compelling needs of our community.
- We welcome all of God’s children through open doors to be in RELATIONSHIP with one another and with God in ever deepening ways.
- We respond with GENEROSITY to the world, reflecting the abundance of God’s love present in our lives and made available to all.
- CARING for each other, our neighbors and all of God’s creation as we are inspired to offer genuine compassion and love.
- We nurture the FAITH given to each of us, listening for how God’s story informs our own and practicing our response.
- We are always LEARNING, remaining curious about God’s ever-changing world and our place within it.
Statement of Welcome
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church commits to live as a community of people seeking reconciliation and wholeness in our lives together and in our outreach to the world. We also commit to the work of anti-racism, liberation, social and environmental justice for all of God’s beloveds. We affirm the sacredness of people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions; the sacredness of all those who have experienced exclusion because of race, ability, age, religious belief, or culture; the sacredness of those who wrestle with addiction, physical or mental health, imprisonment, socio-economic circumstances, or anything that too often divides us. You are absolutely invited to join us in this lifelong journey. We welcome all who are seeking God’s love and grace. We need each other and our sincere hope is by being in community together we will know the Kingdom of God in Christ has come near.
For directions and contact information, see our contact page.
- Our annual report and addendum for 2022
- Our church’s constitution and bylaws (updated Jan. 2016)
- Previous Annual Reports from 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2019 Addendum, 2020. 2021
Sign up for daily devotions and e-news!
You have Successfully Subscribed!