Congregational Council Updates
A brief look at issues discussed and actions taken by the Congregation Council at their monthly meetings.
Here is a quick look at issues and actions address by the Congregational Council on July 13, 2021.
- Discussed next steps in the St. Paul Area Synod’s Liberating Structures initiative. A work group of Council members will begin planning for two projects:
- A survey of a sample of congregation members, similar go the Holy Cow survey done in the past
- A series of interviews with members
- Passed a motion to establish an Audio Visual Technician.
- Passed a motion to establish a Pastor for Visitation and Congregational Care search committee to recommend a candidate to the Council.
- Passed a motion to appoint a Roof Project Team to conduct the process of selecting a contractor to replace designated areas of the church roof.
*The Building Renewal page is where updates and information regarding the PoP building will be posted.
Here is a quick look at issues and actions addressed by the Congregational Council on June 9: Preparations for the semiannual meeting of the congregation on June 27. Approved a draft annual operating budget to be presented for review and approval as required by our...
Here is a summary of the key issues and actions addressed at the May 11, 2021 meeting of the Congregational Council: Reviewed the ideas generated at the Council retreat held on May 2. A common vision for the coming year is to encourage greater communication and...
Here is a brief look at issues discussed and actions taken by Prince of Peace Congregation Council at its April 13 meeting. Finalized plans to hold a training and planning retreat on Sunday, May 2 from 11 to 4.Approved spending up to $3,000 to purchase outdoor worship...