Congregational Council Updates
A brief look at issues discussed and actions taken by the Congregation Council at their monthly meetings.
Here is a summary of the key issues and actions addressed at the May 11, 2021 meeting of the Congregational Council:
- Reviewed the ideas generated at the Council retreat held on May 2. A common vision for the coming year is to encourage greater communication and involvement of PoP members, with a focus on family and intergenerational events.
- Approved a motion to join the Saint Paul Area Synod-led “Liberating Structures” congregation organization renewal process. Click here to read more about what Liberating Structures means for PoP.
- Approved a motion that Prince of Peace will join the Mental Health Connect Collaborative, a faith-based information, referral, and advocacy organization. Click here to learn more about Mental Health Connect.
- Reviewed a new Community Engagement report prepared by Office Administrator, Kristin Bloxham. The report presented data collected about attendance, online viewing, visits to the PoP website, and other indicators of congregational activity.
- Approved a motion to spend up to $15,284 to replace the current heating and air conditioning unit serving the office area.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.