The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith, relationships, and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact Julene Hawkins.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 6th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun, and studying the Bible.
- Foundations began in person October 10, 2021 at 9:30am. If you would like to join, email Julene.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!
Check out the latest Youth Ministry Opportunities and Updates below!
Thank you to the VBS leaders and behind-the-scenes volunteers. Youth leaders: Lyla and Kieran Burke, Natalie and Wesley Kors, Ellie Thornton. Adult leaders: Diane Knutson, Kris Jacobs-Andresen, Pastor Betsy. VBS set building: Julene...
This summer we're focusing on "Our Daily Bread" and Food Truck Party VBS is learning stories about food from the Bible. God calls us to love our neighbors and one way we do this is to make sure that all have enough to eat. You're invited to bring...
Wednesday, June 15th: 6:30-8 pm: Summer Kick off Bonfire at Prince of Peace Give Us Our Daily Bread VBS/Serve and Learn Week (Look at your emails for more details/registration for VBS/serve & learn Week): Monday, June 20th: 9-12 pm - VBS & 1-4...