The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith, relationships, and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact the Cori Forcey.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 7th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun, and studying the Bible.
- Foundations began September 20, 2020 at 11:00am and is taking place on Zoom. If you would like to join, email Cori.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!
Check out the latest Youth Ministry Opportunities and Updates below!
This event is rescheduled for Wednesday, August 4 due to the extreme heat and possible storms. Come one, come all! People of all ages are invited to Prince of Peace for Service Project Night starting at 6:00pm on Wednesday, August 4. Projects include: Outdoor Yard...
Join people of all ages for a Cook Out on Friday, July 30 at 6 p.m. at Prince of Peace. Food: We’ll have hotdogs and burgers on the grill. Bring desserts and side dishes. What is the occasion? We’re celebrating Cori’s 3 years of ministry...
Julene Hawkins is joining the PoP Staff as our new Youth Director beginning July 14. She grew up in New Brighton, attending Abiding Savior Lutheran Church where she was active in youth activities. She also had the opportunity to travel to Iringa, Tanzania to visit the...