The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith, relationships, and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact the Cori Forcey.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 7th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun, and studying the Bible.
- Foundations began September 20, 2020 at 11:00am and is taking place on Zoom. If you would like to join, email Cori.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!
A selection committee is now seeking candidates to assume the leadership of our youth ministry, building on the work that has been so faithfully tended to over the last few years. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and current resume electronically on or before May 21.
How do you do Confirmation in a pandemic? That has been an ongoing experiment in learning for all of us! This year 7th and 8th graders are focusing on the overarching biblical story and how God’s story is our story. In the fall the group met outdoors until the...
On Thursday, April 15 at 7:00 p.m. we are having a speaker for parents and caregivers about children and youth mental health during this time. This past year has been stressful for children and youth and their families. Our speaker will be Nikki...