The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith, relationships, and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact the Cori Forcey.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 7th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun, and studying the Bible.
- Foundations began September 20, 2020 at 11:00am and is taking place on Zoom. If you would like to join, email Cori.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!
It is not too early to start planning for summer! Mark your calendars for August 2-6 from 9 a.m. to noon for an outdoor Vacation Bible School that includes castles, knights and royalty, plus bible stories, games and crafts! We will venture into a frozen...
In the midst of the pandemic, it is hard to plan for next week let alone look ahead to summer! Yet the staff at Camp Wapo is planning for summer camp 2021. Many changes are being made to make camp as safe as possible – smaller numbers of campers, dividing...
Wednesday, January 20 at 7:45pm Parents, grandparents, and other caring adults are invited to a Zoom conversation on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 7:45pm. Our time together will include checking in on how you are doing, how your children are doing, and how can we, as a...