The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Foundations will begin gathering this Sunday, September 20 at 11:00am on Zoom. All 7th - 12th graders are invited to participate! Interested in joining the conversation? Email Cori for Zoom link and password.
What better place to learn about God's creation than out in creation? This year 7th & 8th Grade Confirmation will focus on the overarching story of the Bible using Echo the Story curriculum. We begin with Genesis and the story of God's...
Growing in faith and experiencing God's love is the focus of faith formation at Prince of Peace. Opportunities are being designed this year to help students learn and grow while keeping everyone safe and healthy. Sidewalk Sunday School Sundays Aug. 30, Sept. 13,...
, 2020The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact the Cori Forcey.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 7th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun and Bible study.
- Foundations begins Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 11:00am and is taking place on Zoom. If you would like to join, email Cori.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!