The Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith relationships and community.
Youth Ministry at Prince of Peace strives to create an atmosphere of discovery around faith, relationships, and community.
- Together we strive to stimulate personal spiritual growth.
- Together we serve one another and others locally and globally, empowering and transforming lives and communities through our joint service.
- Together we build relationships with each other and strengthen the community of Christ.
Youth Ministries are designed to instill a sense of self-worth and improved self-image in youth and families. We offer this specialized ministry with the intent of developing and building assets in youth. We provide a safe environment where healthy relationships develop and grow, while inter-relating their lives with the God story.
Any youth, parents, or adults interested in assisting with youth events, please contact the Cori Forcey.
Youth Ministry Opportunities:
- Confirmation from 7th – 8th grade. Students are Confirmed the fall of their 9th grade year.
- Foundations for 7th – 12th graders is a Sunday discussion group focusing on relationships, fun, and studying the Bible.
- Foundations began September 20, 2020 at 11:00am and is taking place on Zoom. If you would like to join, email Cori.
- PoP Rocks High School Youth Group
- Summer mission trips, leading Vacation Bible School, Intergenerational events, service projects and more!
Check out the latest Youth Ministry Opportunities and Updates below!
https://youtu.be/THsX712mq4c Normally at this time of year, Sunday mornings are dedicated to Christmas Play rehearsals – singing, learning lines, trying on costumes, setting up risers. When the day comes, there is both excitement and nervous energy. After...
Prince of Peace's annual Spooky Music celebration took place on Wednesday, October 28 at 6:00 p.m. People gathered together on Zoom in their costumes as we celebrated the season together. Did you miss the live premier of Spooky Music?! No problem! Watch the video...
Gathering outdoors has provided all kinds of new opportunities for kids and families! For example, the parking lot becomes a great big art canvas and there is unlimited room to play games. On Sunday, September 20, the kids created a "life-size storybook" about...